Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I would love to be more like her...

I would love to be able to have a blog like a friend of mine that I met on my IV board for December Mommies. She has started a blog and is giving away prizes and has a lot of great information! Maybe if I didn't work full time....

Anyway, you should check her blog out. She rocks!


because chelsea said so



While you are at it, check out my blog I created for business purposes. I have decided to make photo collages for people in my spare time. Click on the link to the right that says "Your Photos Collaged". I think these will make excellent gifts especially in tough economic times like now where getting a photo shoot done may not be an option. At least your everyday snapshots can be turned into an awesome gift for your friends and family.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Aw, thank you so much!!! YOU rock! :)

Frugal Vicki said...

Dawn, I am with you girl, I am working my tooshie off, but am nowhere NEAR the level that Chelsea is at. But I think your blog is absolutely fantastic!