Wednesday, August 5, 2009

And two more teeth make four!

Goodness, the teeth are growing quickly in my Ian Paul's mouth! I was giving him a bath tonight and tickled him under his arms and he laughed so hard and opened his mouth wide and I caught a glimpse of two more teeth gleaming out of the top of his mouth. These are not where I expected his first two teeth to come in on the top though. These are to the right and left of his middle teeth. So, to get technical, Ian got his lower right central incisor first, then his lower left central incisor next, and now he has both upper lateral incisor. This tells me that he's probably working on 4 more teeth, the upper central incisors and the lower lateral incisors. I put a chart below to make this a bit easier to understand. He must be ahead of schedule if the upper lateral incisors until 9 months.


If you haven't yet, check out my other blog site where I am advertising my new service. I can take your snapshots and make them into a nice collage. When you purchase your collage, you'll receive a jpeg file that you can have printed and framed and you can use it as your desktop background on your computer! The jpeg file is yours to do whatever you wish. Have I sparked your interest? Click on the button on the right side of my blog!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your blog! So happy to be following it. ;-)

Congrats on your little boy's teeth! He sure is ahead of the game (my SB just sprouted her first two teeth a few weeks ago). They really do seem to appear overnight, huh?

Your little guy is adorable!

Frugal Vicki said...

Ugh! My little one is teething so badly, but there isn't even white ANYWHERE to be seen! Yuckers! Have another glass of wine! :)