Sunday, February 7, 2010

Yes, those are words that he is saying!

Melody's first word was light. Her Grannie taught her that. And whenever we entered a room, she said "light" and would point. She was about 10 months old. Ian's first words were bye bye, also at 10 months. But he has been pretty quiet since. He doesn't jabber quite as much as Melody did - trust me, this is ok! : ) But now, he has a collection of words that he can say.

"Dad-dy"
"Kit-ty"
those both have very pronounced syllables.
Duck
Bye bye
an attempt at Melody which consists of different syllables every time he says it but I know who he's reffering to because of the tone of his voice
Ball
and we get a very rare "pup" sometimes for "up"

I love hearing him talk!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Aww! I love that! Go Ian!

I was just wondering today when Ben would switch from Dada/Mama to Daddy/Mommy. I can't wait to hear that. :)