Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stay Tuned

Ok folks I have lots of updating to do and lots of pictures to go with! I think I even have a video stashed away.
Stay tuned for...
-Melody's 9th birthday recap
-Tony's all time high score in bowling
-Melody is going to be a flower girl and I have a sneak peak of her in her dress.
- Ian Paul and his great hair and his tackling of the slide and cornering of a tree.

But before we go there, here are some things that Ian is doing that melts my heart.
  • When he wants to go to bed, he goes to the gate and attempts to climb it.
  • Every couple days I get a kiss, open mouth and all.
  • He points, a lot.
  • He picks up toys when encouraged (this gives me hope)
  • He claps and says "yay!" when he knows he's done something great
  • He loves to sit on the couch, especially right next to daddy.
  • He knows just the right time to smile, you know, just when he's about to get into big trouble.
  • He truly loves to be outside and does his absolute best to get outside as soon after I put his shoes on as he can.

No comments: