Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ian is 12 weeks old!

I can't believe we've made it to 12 weeks. This means I've been back at work as long as I was on leave which is crazy to comprehend. He celebrated by going to bed early so I guess I should do the same. I would have gone to bed at 9 when he did, believe me I was tired enough, but ER is wrapping up for good and they had an episode with a lot of the old people on it like Ross, Benton, Carter, and Hathaway - it was really neat to see where they ended up after all this time.

So happy 12 weeks to Ian. What's he doing at 12 weeks? Smiling when he isn't being serious, a few giggles if tickled at the right time, sleeping through the night, eating 30 ounces of formula daily 4-6 ounces at a time, trying his hardest to sit up, has good neck control, and still loves to cuddle!

No comments: