Sunday, February 22, 2009

The reasons I am happy!

-Four years ago, I started credit counseling to get rid of my credit card debt. I thought I had another year left, but found out earlier this week that I have paid all of my credit cards off and will now have that money to put towards some other bills! Yay!
-For over a year now, my washing machine has sounded like a jet engine during the spin cycle. Had someone take a look at it a few months ago, said it would cost up to $700 to fix it. Well I only spent $400 on it, so no. With our tax money, we purchased a new washing machine yesterday. It is going to be delivered tomorrow. Unfortunately, Sunday is laundry day so we are listening to our jet engine throughout the day today but fortunately, it is the last day that I have to listen to it. Yay!
- Little Ian just doesn't sleep well for naps. He wakes himself up a lot. Well, I finally broke down and bought him a swing. Its a portable one, and he seems to like it. Maybe it will help him nap better on the weekends. Yay! Here's a picture.

No comments: