Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Momma's night out!

This Momma's night out is fast approaching! Actually I get two in a row this weekend. I am doing a weekend crop...that's right, scrapbooking! Friday all evening and Saturday all day long.

I'm working on getting photos together so that I will have something to scrapbook about. I just finished finding pictures from Melody's year in kindergarten. I really should have much more done, but Ian was a bit demanding slash crabby tonight. He has found his demanding streak and his stubborn streak and he's not getting through this phase very quickly. Bless him, I know it will come in handy when he's an adult, but man its tough for me to deal with.

But this morning he was so sweet. We had a memorable moment. This morning, when we were leaving for daycare, he picked up his toy car on the way out. Before we got into the car to leave, I took his car and put it at the top of our driveway and let it roll all the way down. It made him so excited! And I'm glad he didn't try to run after it...lol. From the look on his face, you would have thought I had just done a magical trick...gotta love gravity!

Tonight I had to go to walmart to pick up a few things so Ian and I went on the way home. While we were there he said "hi" to a dozen or more people as we passed them. He loves to say hi and he is always surprised when they say "hi" back.

Tomorrow night, Melody has a recorder concert. Note to self.... REMEMBER THE CAMERA!

Ok I'm off to find more photos...or go to bed. hrmmm yep I think bed. G'night.

No comments: