Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's been awhile...

Wow what an interesting month it's been.

Ian started veggies about a month ago and then moved onto fruit and he's done well with everything. I even mashed up bananas instead of buying the jarred ones so I was proud of myself. He likes everything and is a good eater (when he isn't sick).

My mom came to visit two weekends ago. That was fun. She met Mr. Ian. He was cute and cuddly and was a good boy.

Right after she left, Ian got sick, and then a week later Tony didn't feel good and then I got it and finally Melody is recovering (she's had a fever since Thursday). Whatever we had is awful, sore throat, nausea, sinus problems, fever - I don't think I ever before had sore throat and nausea in the same day. I took Ian to the doctor and he gave him some oral steroid medication to help him get over it quickly. Those steroids made him one cranky boy! The cold medicine he gave made him fussy too. So, I am glad to be telling that virus good bye!

This weekend we were supposed to have friends over on Friday night and had a sitter arranged for Saturday we have ended up home all weekend because Melody was running a fever. After missing my Mother's Day dinner and then our plans falling through for this weekend, next weekend better work out or I'll be really cranky!!

OK so now that I'm done complaining, I did rent a couple good movies on Friday. I rented The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Last Chance Harvey and Bedtime Stories (this one was more for Melody than me) and I like them all especially Benjamin Button. I also found some wonderful Kettlecorn Popcorn at Wal-Mart - it tasted fresh and better than that stuff you pop in the microwave. I love Kettlecorn!

Sooo now what you've all been waiting for (well you have, you just didn't know it), here is a video of me and Mr. Ian. I am being a total dork but the payoff is worth it - Ian is laughing and giggling and I think this is as close to a belly laugh as he'll come.



And here is the latest and greatest cute photos of the kids...


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute pics! Glad everyone is getting better. No fun when it goes around like that.